Foot & Ankle Surgery & Reconstruction
Diabetic Limb Salvage
Portsmouth, NH and York, ME offices.
- B.S. University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- D.P.M. Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
Internship and Residency
- Emory Northlake Medical Center, Tucker, Georgia
- The Podiatry Institute at Dekalb Medical Center, Decatur Georgia – Podiatric Surgical Residency
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Member of the Podiatry Institute
- Chief of Surgery at York Hospital
Foot surgery; ankle surgery; wound care; diabetic limb salvage; non-surgical and surgical treatment of foot pain, foot deformity, pediatric flatfoot, ankle and foot fractures, plantar fascia, tendonitis, neuropathy, neuromas, heel spurs, ingrown toenails, hammertoes, warts, corns, calluses, and bunions.
Fishing, hunting, skiing, and golf, writing book chapters and lecturing, volunteering. Dr. Eilts recently spent 2 weeks in Vietnam on a medical mission performing surgery, mainly on children with congenital deformities.